Friday 18 October 2013

SAEED GHANI SANDAL POWDER

SAEED GHANI SANDAL POWDER

Hello Everyone!!
Today I am going to review SAEED GHANI SANDAL POWDER
Price:100
 Texture: very fine powder

 Sandalwood is an Indian tree, the wood of the sandalwood powder is used to make many cosmetics and aromatic products.
 Directions of Use
  • Take about 2 tablespoons of sandalwood powder in a bowl
  •  Add rose water to make a thin paste.
  •  Mix thoroughly to get rid of any lumps. Your face pack is ready now. 
  •  Clean your face with water.
  •  Apply this paste evenly on the face avoiding the area around the eyes.
  •  Leave it on for 15-20 minutes.
  •  Rinse with cool water.
  •  Gently pat your face dry with a clean towel
  •  
    An excellent face mask: Make a smooth mixture of 1 teaspoon of sandalwood powder, ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder and 2 tablespoons of honey and apply over face and neck. Leave for 20 minutes and wash with cold water. Use this mask at least twice a week for a smooth and tingly fresh skin - See more at: http://readanddigest.com/sandalwood-uses-and-benefits-for-skin/#sthash.EjE5AQCF.dpuf
My Experience

I have been using sandalwood powder on my face forever. Its and amazing face pack for refreshing my face, helping me to clear up the blemishes and overall for my skin.As for the results, after the first time, like with all masks, I felt really good about it. Did it's job, cleaned my skin, made it all smooth. Then the next morning, I woke up, and UNLIKE all masks I've tried, my skin was still smooth. I wasn't sure if the sandalwood was it. So I tried again 3 days later. Man, oh, man, same thing.

After about a week, I noticed my skin wasn't really as clogged. That said, I also stopped using moisturizer and as for make-up, I only use concealer, but I felt like a huge factor of my clean pores was the mask.
After I was using the mask, during the night and in the morning, my skin felt unusually clean and smooth, but not tight and stripped of its own oils



























































To get soft, fair and glowing skin. Use a mixture of 4 teaspoons of sandalwood powder + 2 teaspoon of almond oil + 4 tablespoon of coconut oil. Apply this mixture on your skin for about 15 to 20 minutes and then wash off with warm water. - See more at: http://www.tafreehmella.com/threads/sandalwood-powder-for-glowing-skin.171697/#sthash.5zjjNNBO.dpuf
To get soft, fair and glowing skin. Use a mixture of 4 teaspoons of sandalwood powder + 2 teaspoon of almond oil + 4 tablespoon of coconut oil. Apply this mixture on your skin for about 15 to 20 minutes and then wash off with warm water. - See more at: http://www.tafreehmella.com/threads/sandalwood-powder-for-glowing-skin.171697/#sthash.5zjjNNBO.dpuf
Make a paste by mixing sandalwood powder with rose water - See more at: http://www.tafreehmella.com/threads/sandalwood-powder-for-glowing-skin.171697/#sthash.5zjjNNBO.dpuf
Make a paste by mixing sandalwood powder with rose water - See more at: http://www.tafreehmella.com/threads/sandalwood-powder-for-glowing-skin.171697/#sthash.5zjjNNBO.dpuf

No comments: