Monday 22 September 2014

JK Fairness Powder

JK Fairness Powder

What the product says:

Fairness powder : Keep your skin glow, soft, shiny and ever look young with its pure natural ingredients. it also removes stains on your face. lighten your dark marks and slowly remove them completely. soften your skin . also can be use as an Ubtan. Fairness powder can be use on face and any part of the body.for all skin types and issues.

 

How to use 

Add one table spoon of Fairness powder in normal temperature water and make a thin paste , keep it for 3 minutes , and after that apply it on your desire area for 35 to 40 minutes.

 Price

500 Pk

Ingredients 

Almond , Coconut, and milky dry fruits

 My experience with Fairness powder

It is very difficult to spread this all over the face. It dries within 10 minutes or so and can be washed off easily.It is very easy to wash it off with plain water.I didn't not feel any dryness ,I am happy it did not break me out.skin feels so soft and smooth.I am using it twice a week and every time it gives an instance brightness and glow.

 What I like about

  1. Nice mix of herbal ingredient.

  2. Little quantity is requires per use.

  3.  Contains 100% herbal extract

  4.  Skin looks healthy, nourished and clean

  5.  Did not dry out my skin

  6.  Did not break me out

  7.  Makes skin soft and smooth.

  8.  Gives an instant glow to the skin

  9.  Suitable for all skin types.

  10.  it is helpful in removing the tan. 

  11.  Improves skin tone to a very little extent, if used for a long time.

    What i not like

    1.Availbility

    2. I can't find any more.

     I'm really happy with this pack.I'm highly recommending this to all the girl who are looking for a ready-to-use reasonably price face pack for glowing even toned skin. for price and order, plx contact here HERE

No comments: